Out of body experience and Miracle Healing documented

Today's major religions would not exists if it hadn't been for flesh-and-blood extraterrestrial visits in mankind's remote past.

Moderators: siren13, Giorgio Tsoukalos, Essence

Misplaced

OBE's

Postby Misplaced » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:45 pm

If not posted in the correct place feel free to move.
When I was a child I would find myself hovering above my physical body or sinking to the floor. I thought that this was a normal thing till I spoke to a friend about it. Well needless to say I didn't do that again. Soon they quit happening. In the past few years I have tried to create an OBE through different techniques. I have been successful one time, and would like to recount the experience.
While relaxing(laying prone) I would imagine a ring of vibration or an electrical current running up and down my body until it was a VERY real sensation. Suddenly I noticed a wavering glow of light at my feet..enveloping my feet up to my ankles to lower calf. I then felt my soul/inner being slipping away from my body. I was startled at first then immediately calmed down. I drifted completely away from my body then seemingly stood up. It was one of the most wonderful experiences that I have ever felt. I wanted to go back to my body and suddenly I was there.
The only unusual outcome of this is now I (At times) can see odd looking animals. NOT A JOKE! And NO I don't do drugs. I have seen everything to a cat walking on a plane where there was no flooring of any kind...When it noticed that I saw it, it ran off straight through walls like it was in a different place but in the same space. Once I had dozed and awoke (YES AWAKE) to see several quite unusual types of animals around me, all of them very peaceful. Some looked like dogs but the heads were not that of a dog. Others like a cat, but with ears like that of a rabbit...There were many others. No interaction, but there.
Has anyone had experiences like this.
I plan on further experimentation!

Thanks for reading

Serene

Postby Serene » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:36 pm

I can safely say that no, I've never had any such experience. But I'm profusely fascinated by your account. During your OBE, did you still feel a connection to your physical body?

Misplaced

Postby Misplaced » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:45 pm

Separated but with a loving connection. Don't know how else to explain it

Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Moon » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:55 pm

This forum is as good a place for OBEs as I read the others. I also had an OBE when I was on my way to the hospital. My body did not die, but I started to feel this very weird experience. It was not dizziness as I have experienced that before. My thoughts were: "Oh, Sh!t! I'm Dying!" (most people that one is funny, but it is true). I started to look around my EMT workers but my body was limp. Then I started floating when I got to the hospital, and wondered about what the journey would be like. I started thinking about my family and friends, and then I was transported back to my body like a sudden thud.

The sights and sounds were vivid without being loud, if that makes any sense. Also, the sounds or real life were very loud once I returned back to my body. I did not see any dead people or meet any spirits, but I was out of my body for what seemed like a few minutes.

I asked the EMT people if they gave me drugs or pure oxygen, and the answer was no on both counts. Most people believe me, but some think I imagined it.

This experience has made me not afraid to die now.

I know exactly what you mean when it is hard to describe, Misplaced.

Lloyd

Serene

Postby Serene » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:09 pm

So there was no sense of panic at all? No gasping for air, or the need to breathe? You could see and hear without your physical ears and eyes.....fascinating!

Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Moon » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:14 pm

Serene wrote:So there was no sense of panic at all? No gasping for air, or the need to breathe? You could see and hear without your physical ears and eyes.....fascinating!

No, there was no pain or anything like that. I was gasping to breath until the OBE started. I could see that my arms were limp when they moved me to the hospital stretcher out of the one from the ambulance.

It was a very serene experience, if you don't mind the pun. After that, I realized I had a soul and there is something beyond. What lies ahead, I still do not know. But it was an incredible feeling.

Lloyd

Misplaced

Postby Misplaced » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:25 pm

Yes no panic...nothing like that.

but you know that there is a new life or after life. NO DOUBT AT ALL!
YOU WILL KNOW A NEW REALITY OF LIFE LIKE YOU HAVE EVER KNOWN BEFORE.
Your life WILL change! Truly change....
It is the most wonderful feeling you will ever experience.
It is like being with the higher beings...Like being on the level with...Not sure...

God Bless
Ron

Serene

Postby Serene » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:36 pm

What do you think made you go back inside your physical body?

Misplaced

Postby Misplaced » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:21 am

just wanted to. Felt that it was enough for first try. I wanted to be back and suddenly I was. That simple

CrackedCat

Postby CrackedCat » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:05 pm

I have regular unwanted OBE's. Well, sometimes they are unwanted. I certainly don't try to have them as often as they happen!

Mainly they are the 'falling/flying' dreams you might have. Some say these are OBE's, some say otherwise. I say they ARE OBE's because once I stopped panicking when they happened (like thinking Ohhhh myyyy I am so high, it's going to hurt when I land!!) that I started to experience a sense of peace and well-being that I cannot explain.

I began being able to control how I 'flew', where I went, and what I did. There are still a lot of times I panic from the height, and end up falling fast back into my body where I 'jolt' up from the bed. But the times when I am controlling it, it's not as harsh a landing, if you will.

I was raised in a family who practiced these things regularly. My mom taught us all about ESP, other psychic things, OBE's (my Uncle would 'visit' us regularly), spirit guides, channeling, etc, and she still does to this day. While at times these things frightened me, I have realized that they are a part of all of us and shouldn't be shushed away in some forbidden closet.

When I am able to control them I witness myself sleeping on the bed. I am breathing calmly and I look content. I 'practice' by traveling to places I have been and to people who know and understand what's going on. I typically don't go far, nor have I came to a person who 'saw' me yet. When I say my Uncle visited us regularly, as a child I can remember a few times when I saw what looked like my Uncle coming into my room through a closed window, like a spirit or ghost, but different. The feeling I have when I am not burdened down with my physical body is a feeling of well-being, peace, contentment. There is no weight. There is no stress. It's much like a butterfly when they escape a child's jar...the sense of 'whooo hooo' they must feel when they are no longer flying against the sides of a mason jar, only what I feel isn't that excitement but that sense of freedom, a sense of this is what I am supposed to be. I have yet to 'touch' anything or anyone, or speak. And when it's time to squeeze into my body (which is almost what it feels like to me) I sometimes have no desire to do so. I don't sense my body 'calling' to me, and I don't sense anything that would indicate that I need to go back in. I know when I do come back in, I awaken, sometimes tired, sometimes smelling like the surroundings that I came from (I remember once smelling like mushrooms for a day or so, and it dawned on me that the night I had the OBE I was in the woods where I sometimes find a ton of mushrooms, and the woods there has that heady woodsy scent that mushroom soil has). Sometimes coming back in is a harsh jolt, sometimes it's just like waking up. And I am still working on the controlling the speed and height. The height still scares the beeheebies out of me! From time to time, I try to do this without sleeping. I feel that if I could control when they happen, I would have more control within the experience itself.

I am not saying I am a pro and please do not think I intend to make it out like I am... I am far from it and only still learning how to do this even after 30 years or so. But I can relate my experiences and hope to help someone else, or better yet, learn more about them! I find this subject amazing, especially given my Christian backround. I know the Bible tells us to stay away from things like this, but I think that was a control issue... because I truly believe we ALL have these abilities that we have only touched on! The Lord says we will all be reborn as a spiritual being, and I wonder if that being is what we are when we experience OBE's.

Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Moon » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:11 pm

Serene wrote:What do you think made you go back inside your physical body?

When I started to think about my boys and my family and how I would miss them. I don't know if this actually was the main reason, but somehow it wasn't my time to start my journey.

(Unless you directed that at Misplaced).

Serene

Postby Serene » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:20 pm

So I wonder how much is really free will and how much is related to the condition of your physical body. Obviously, once the body is damaged beyond "repair", even if you wanted to - it should be impossible for your soul to return inside ?

Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Moon » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Serene wrote:So I wonder how much is really free will and how much is related to the condition of your physical body. Obviously, once the body is damaged beyond "repair", even if you wanted to - it should be impossible for your soul to return inside ?

That is a good point you bring up. I do know some souls leave the body and it lives on for much longer (they use the term brain dead for those cases). If my body was damaged beyond a certain limit, I probably would not want to of returned to it.

Since my body was not dead, I did return to mine. I sometimes wonder how long it would of lived had I not returned.

CrackedCat

Postby CrackedCat » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:31 pm

Serene wrote:So I wonder how much is really free will and how much is related to the condition of your physical body. Obviously, once the body is damaged beyond "repair", even if you wanted to - it should be impossible for your soul to return inside ?

This is a good point.

There are those stories about 'near death experiences' OBE's where the body is physically dead for minutes... from 20 to 70 or more. The 'soul' hovers over it, visits places, etc. but returns to it.

Then there are the brain dead... or the comatose patients who lie there for years without even the inkling of being mentally alive. Where do their souls go? What are they doing? God-forbid they are trapped inside with no way to communicate!

Some of the near death OBE's are with people in horrific accidents...where their bodies are mangled and practically destroyed. Personally, I think the soul knows what it's returning to in those cases. So there must be a reason why it would return to a broken body knowing full-well the recovery will be torturous. I wouldn't return... unless there was some outside force to help me decide to return or that gave me a fantastic reason for returning to that body.

Reinhard

Postby Reinhard » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:52 am

I have experienced this phenomena before.

Fetapro

Postby Fetapro » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:07 pm

I have a story that may be useful.
This week I was asleep when the angel of death brushed by me.
This wakened me inside my sleep. I was outside of my body. I could see where I was sleeping and also a long line of people who had died. They were going west. A voice spoke to me and said "follow Imogene".
Then I woke up in my body.
Later in the week I was reading obituaries and found one for a man I knew of in our community. He died the same night that I had the "dream"
He had a granddaugher named Imogene.
Fact is stranger than truth.
CrackedCat:
I have "flown" for many years while I am sleeping. It started when I was young. At first it scared me I was afraid that I would fall. Later I learned to control the flights. After that I enjoyed the process very much. The only problem is that in some cases when I am about to crash I wake up with a jolt. It takes a while to slow the adrenaline flow, but I usually return to normal.

CrackedCat

Postby CrackedCat » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:57 am

Fetapro wrote:I have a story that may be useful.
This week I was asleep when the angel of death brushed by me.
This wakened me inside my sleep. I was outside of my body. I could see where I was sleeping and also a long line of people who had died. They were going west. A voice spoke to me and said "follow Imogene".
Then I woke up in my body.
Later in the week I was reading obituaries and found one for a man I knew of in our community. He died the same night that I had the "dream"
He had a granddaugher named Imogene.
Fact is stranger than truth.
CrackedCat:
I have "flown" for many years while I am sleeping. It started when I was young. At first it scared me I was afraid that I would fall. Later I learned to control the flights. After that I enjoyed the process very much. The only problem is that in some cases when I am about to crash I wake up with a jolt. It takes a while to slow the adrenaline flow, but I usually return to normal.

I highly doubt that my 'flying dreams' either cause death or will be my death. If that were the case, I don't think I would be posting this right now, as it would have happened decades ago. :)

However, I do believe dreams are purveyors of information, both for ourselves and others. in my flying dreams, I speak to no one and no one speaks to me. But in many many other dreams, I speak to tons of people and vise-versa... sometimes there is a sign or something happens. Sometimes nothing happens and the dream is really 'fun'... those are what I call my entertainment dreams...lol

However, incidentally, I have had 'biblical rapture' type dreams, which is very odd considering that I don't believe in the 'pre-trib or mid-trib' rapture theories. I dreamt that there were all sorts of death and destruction going on and I saw God coming from the skies. I would drop to my knees and pray like I have never prayed before. Christ Himself (and once an angel) would come and lift me by under my arms straight to the heavens. I would become elated and jubilant and so full of love. When it was time for me to come back down (and I NEVER want to come back down away from Christ!!!), I just woke gently and was filled with the most fulfilling inner peace I have ever known.

Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Moon » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:28 pm

I always fly in my dreams, and what I experienced was not a dream. I was fully awake and conscience of my surroundings.

Misplaced

Postby Misplaced » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:03 pm

Personally I believe as far as returning and being trapped or wishing not to return....isn't up to us. I have heard many stories of people who have had NDE's. The accounts are very much the same...The most peaceful feeling ever felt, not wanting to return. usually met by a loved one, already passed, or by a higher being telling them that it is not their time.

Bob137

OBE's

Postby Bob137 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:55 am

It is also called Astral Projection, when one can leave one's body at will! :?

Majeston

Out of body experience and Miracle Healing documented

Postby Majeston » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:22 pm

On 2nd February 2006,
Anita Moorjani experienced what most of us never have!

She crossed over
and came back
to share what she learned.

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjLouLHH-_I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Doctors at the hospital had given Anita just hours to live when she arrived at the hospital that morning, unable to move as a result of the cancer that had ravaged her body for over three years.

Anita shares her experience of entering another dimension and being given a choice of whether to return to life or not. She experienced great clarity and understanding of her life and purpose here on earth.

http://anitamoorjani.com/

Regulus
Legendary Times Fan

Re: OBE's

Postby Regulus » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:49 am

Interesting, This sort of thing happened to me although I couldn’t control it. I was in the middle of sleep and consciousness, I seemed to have lifted and seeing my self on the couch and then the roof top as i went higher and higher. I saw in great detail of everything below. I got scared because it couldn’t wakeup and i just kept rising. then I suddenly came back down so fast i jumped up off the couch totally freaked out. I went outside the following day to see if the things i remembered were in the same spot in the yard, cars in the driveway, bikes, bushes, trees, and random stuff i could make out when the anomaly occurred. They were in the same order i saw them. Could not believe it.
Strut through the garden with Eve on your sleeve.

warf~wave
Legendary Times Fan

Re:

Postby warf~wave » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:29 am

CrackedCat wrote:I have regular unwanted OBE's. Well, sometimes they are unwanted. I certainly don't try to have them as often as they happen!

I am not saying I am a pro and please do not think I intend to make it out like I am... I am far from it and only still learning how to do this even after 30 years or so. But I can relate my experiences and hope to help someone else, or better yet, learn more about them! I find this subject amazing, especially given my Christian backround. I know the Bible tells us to stay away from things like this, but I think that was a control issue... because I truly believe we ALL have these abilities that we have only touched on! The Lord says we will all be reborn as a spiritual being, and I wonder if that being is what we are when we experience OBE's.

It takes time for one to develop controls entering into this new realm~world and we all develop controls at our own pace. Thinking can enable the course of action. For example, if I choose to pass through a solid object (wall, closed door, etc.) I'll put the palms of my hands together (prayer-like) and pass right through the solid object like a ship forging through water. It seem less invasive for my hands to sense the wall first than the nose on my face. If my flying traveling speed is slow or sluggish, instead of thinking "go,go,go" I think "E=mc[squared]" and I'm traveling faster than light speed. And I'm still learning too, we all can benefit each other by sharing knowledge.
Godspeed, May the Stars be with You(*) E=mc2

Return to “Religion and Philosophy”