UFO Sightings!

Have you seen any UFOs or Orbs ? Report it here! Think UFOs and Orbs are cool? Share your passion with like-minded people from around the world!

Moderators: siren13, Giorgio Tsoukalos, Essence

Saxoneer

UFO Sightings!

Postby Saxoneer » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:21 pm

I once read an article that said people only see UFOs because they want to! If that is true, why have I never seen one?

Gizmo

Re: UFO Sightings!

Postby Gizmo » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:28 am

i think its the other way :p

people dont see UFOs cause they dont want to :p

Saxoneer

Postby Saxoneer » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:07 pm

Thanks Gizmo you may be right, I know if one landed in the field out here I'd want to know more, I'd be the one running towards it not away.

Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Moon » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:43 pm

saxoneer wrote:I once read an article that said people only see UFOs because they want to! If that is true, why have I never seen one?

I want to see a UFO and have never seen an object do amazing maneuvers or a metallic object up close.

I also think the opposite of what you have heard is true. Most of the UFO incidents I read about have the witness stated they never wanted to see something like that in their lives. I do think the Hills would of preferred to not have been abducted as it did change their lives forever and not all for the good.

Saxoneer

Postby Saxoneer » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:09 pm

I have to admit Maxmercury it is really frustrating. We have good clear skies here with the usual aircraft, helicopters, but occasionally I see odd lights, most I guess are rotating sattellites or meteorites. I have seen what looked like a star only to have it blink out after a few seconds, I continue to look at the same area of sky but it doesn't happen again!

Sunrisepony

Postby Sunrisepony » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Interesting theory, I was told once that the majority of ghost sightings happen in SOME places to people that are skeptics and non-believers that aren't specifically LOOKING for a ghost. And, this is only with the Intelligent type hauntings, so the ghost are like "Oh, look that one doesn't believe we exist. Lets spoke him!", so maybe it's the same with the UFO's sometimes? They try to find the ones that don't believe or are skeptics or uninformed? And purposefully show themselves to those to turn them into believers. I mean when you really come to think of it. What do the aliens have to prove to the ones that already either know they exist or believe it's entirely possible and logical for them to exist. I know there's been many times we were driving through the desert to vegas via barstow by area 51, and seen things, mostly at night. But, how many of those were actually military experiments?

Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Moon » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:44 pm

saxoneer wrote:I have to admit Maxmercury it is really frustrating. We have good clear skies here with the usual aircraft, helicopters, but occasionally I see odd lights, most I guess are rotating sattellites or meteorites. I have seen what looked like a star only to have it blink out after a few seconds, I continue to look at the same area of sky but it doesn't happen again!

I have seen what appears to of been an aircraft with a mysterious orange glow. I have it on another thread on this board. I am not going to call it a UFO, but it has me puzzled as to how they did the glow of the craft.

It is difficult to know when the visitors will be traveling.

Saxoneer

Postby Saxoneer » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:01 pm

I had a strange occurence last night. I was out back looking at the stars (I do this often) and watching an aircraft or rather its lights. It was fairly high in the sky and moving right to left. I looked down for a second and at the same time there was a white streak of light. Nothing unusual there as I see meteorites all the time except, I've never seen one go from the ground up? Even stranger was, I looked back at the aircraft and it had changed direction and was now heading towards where the white light had gone which would have been over my head from my perspective. I presume it was a military aircraft because it was really moving, I see aircraft all the time but most aren't moving as fast as this one was.

Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Moon » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:32 pm

That is quite interesting, Saxoneer. I do want to have a Close Encounter of the First Kind in the very least as that is a close-up look at a craft from not of this world. Many people have had these types of extraordinary sightings and it would definitely make me freeze and gawk at it.

Don Morace

Postby Don Morace » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:07 pm

Hi Folks,Don here.One way to get the government to open up or at least comment on a UFO sighting would be to shoot at it if you are away from an area that would endanger other folks.The desert areas where they have been seen might be good,take a few shots and see what happens.Don out......................... :D

Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Moon » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:24 pm

Don Morace wrote:Hi Folks,Don here.One way to get the government to open up or at least comment on a UFO sighting would be to shoot at it if you are away from an area that would endanger other folks.The desert areas where they have been seen might be good,take a few shots and see what happens.Don out......................... :D

During the 1950s (especially during the 1952 Summer of Saucers) there was a shoot them down order given out by the US Air Force. This is something that is never mentioned by the debunkers as it would mean there was something up there unknown to shoot down.

Over 100 UFO incidents during the wave of 1952 remain unexplained by Project Blue Book. This is from the people who say everything is either a weather balloon or swamp gas.

Saxoneer

Postby Saxoneer » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:50 pm

You know I once visited the Little A'Le'Inn, Rachel, Nevada, with every intention of staying awake all night doing a sky watch. Unfortunately, I was so tired when I got there I fell asleep and awoke next morning in daylight!!! :(

Sunrisepony

Postby Sunrisepony » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:45 pm

On an episode of: Paranormal Fact or Faked. They were investigating an clip of a "UFO" over Area 51, and couldn't 100% re-create it. So it's inconclusive, but best part? They have footage from a Sky Watch, where the landing lights etc of the base came on very briefly and then went off, and during that time a light went by very fast like a UFO or something landed at the base. When I was younger , my family used to drive up to Vegas 2 times a year and we'd always drive up the 15 freeway. The car would always act up or overheat around where the turn off for Area 51 is, and we would have to wait a couple hours for it to cool off or sometimes it would only take a hour for it to be able to restart or sometimes I think it would restart sooner. But I remember always seeing funny fast moving lights out in the night sky. They were probably mostly asteroids, but some had to be Flying Saucers and UFO's etc.

Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Moon » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:05 pm

That show is being discussed on Kevin Randle's blog. Part 1:

http://kevinrandle.blogspot.com/2011/10/fact-or-faked-paranormal-files.html

Part 2:

http://kevinrandle.blogspot.com/2011/11/fact-or-faked-paranormal-files.html

Augmented Ape

Postby Augmented Ape » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:14 am

saxoneer wrote:I once read an article that said people only see UFOs because they want to! If that is true, why have I never seen one?

If only ! Although if you are open to UFOs as a possibility you are more likley to simply because your mind isn't closed to the idea, and you are more likley to be looking up, and paying more attention when doing so.
Although if you are an abdutee it is way more likely that you will see them.

maxmercury wrote:It is difficult to know when the visitors will be traveling.

Have you heard of Roy Dutton ? he has a computer program that can predict with high probability where & when to see them

Return to “UFOs / Orbs - Report a Sighting”