Officially Freaking Out...

Discuss any topics that have nothing to do with the mysterious. What's on your mind?

Moderators: siren13, Essence, Giorgio Tsoukalos

Officially Freaking Out...

Postby Cammi2012 » Wed May 25, 2011 2:51 pm

Alright. First off lemme-tell-ya, I'm freaking out. Story:

I'm sick. My 23mos. old is sick. Cant sleep last night. Went into our living room and layed on the couch eating a bowl of Raisen Bran. My dog, Rocky, who is a Bichon-Poo, started acting really weird and actually scampered into our bedroom down the hall. Came back out about 30sec to a minute later slowly and stood at the intersection of our living room and hallway. I thought to myself, what's he seeing? The thoguht of EVP went through my head, but like I said- totally sick and worn out.

Fast forward to today... My 23mos old is in his high chair eating (squishing) jello and watching Wow Wow Wubzy...volume up cuz the little tv sucks. BTW- The kitchen is on the other side of the livingroom wall. My older boys are downstairs playing Star Wars Lego's on PS3. Rocky beings acting strange. So I pick up my phone and hit record just for the hell of it. I walk around my (empty) living room and say "What is it Rock? You see something?" then I sit on my couch silent until the minute runs out. I play it back and about 10 seconds after I ask Rocky the question you hear PLAIN AS MF'in DAY "what!" .. then as I listened to it outside just now I swear I can hear right before the recording stops "hi"

Um...... yeah- I'm a bit freaked out. Dont know what to do. Dont know what to think. Dont know what to believe. Scared that there's something here. I just hit record, I didnt say "whoever is in this house" or whatever- I JUST... HIT...RECORD!!!! and asked my friggin dog a question. If there wasnt something here beforehand, me hitting record on my cheap ass blackberry knock off phone wouldnt have brought something in, would it have??
Cammi2012

Re: Officially Freaking Out...

Postby Moon » Wed May 25, 2011 5:53 pm

They did an episode of Monster Quest (or it could of been another program of the same type name) where they investigated some ghosts. They had a recorder on and it was lying on the bed (verified by the History Channel crew cameras) and when they replayed it they had some very strange voices on the tape.

Have you had any other weird experiences at the house? Or your children getting scared or talking of a stranger in the room?

This is very interesting and you could have a guest living in your home. I wouldn't fret too much as he/she probably was there a long time before you moved in.

Still, this would give me the creeps too.
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Cammi2012 » Wed May 25, 2011 9:10 pm

my mother in law heard the voice answwer the 1st question i asked my dog, Rocky are you ok? and it said no. said it was a mans voice.

still freaking scared and nervous about telling my husband.
Cammi2012

Postby Moon » Thu May 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Try to find a paranormal investigation service (try the universities in your area first) to see if they will come out and do some investigating. It might prove very interesting what they find out.
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby Theory » Thu May 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Wow, that would freak me out too. :shock: If you don't mind me asking, how long have you lived in your house? If you've been there for awile then I would think your visitor is new, which would be a bit odd, because from what I know about the this type of thing(not a whole lot) spirits or what have you normally stay in one place. If you can, you should set up a cheap hidden camera with a built in mic in your livingroom. Is there any way to download your recording on to the computer and possibly post a link to it? I would love to hear it.
Theory

Postby Cammi2012 » Fri May 27, 2011 12:26 pm

real funny.. i cant send it to other people's phones.. but OI cant send it to my email...

we've been here about 5 years... the house was built in 2003 I think... on hilly terrain surrounded by Menonite farms (and cows... P-U!)
Cammi2012

Postby paland » Fri May 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Don't be afraid of it. It could very well be a good spirit. You should be able to feel that by now. And animals would definitely feel it.

Confront it if it ever comes to it, but I doubt it ever will. Just think that you are as strong as any spiritual entity around you. You have physical presence. It just has a voice and maybe a very minute amount of energy to ever move something. You shouldnt fear the spiritual presence.

I do believe that if it were an evil entity, you would know it. And if it was, and you stand up for yourself, there would be some good spirits to help you if need be.

But Dont fear it!!
paland

Postby Bob137 » Fri May 27, 2011 7:15 pm

I would not be to afraid, it is probably a good spirit entity, otherwise you would have noticed stranger things going on. My grandfather passed away when I was a teenager, and he used to sit on my grandmothers bed on the corner every night before she went to sleep, I seen it happen many times. One time she had a neighbor lady watch the house over the weekend, and the lady laid down in my grandmothers bed, and then my grandfather sat down on the corner, and scared the heck out of her, every once in awhile she would watch the house for my grandmother, and she said she just got used to him being there, but would not sleep in my grandmothers bed anymore. Also after my father passed away, (he used to like playing practical jokes on us), the day after the funeral, my nephews were over visiting, and the water turned on in the bathroom sink, then the lights went on and off, and they ran out of the house screaming. I laughed so hard, I almost cried, I then acknowledged my father, and the water turned off, and the lights quit flickering. I told my nephews what was going on, and they soon calmed down, and came back in the house. Anyway, that is the good experiences I have had with spirit entities. I hope everything turns out okay for you on that.
Bob137

Postby Cammi2012 » Mon May 30, 2011 3:51 pm

Thanks everyone. I agree, if it were something bad we'd know it by now. ...it's not all the time either. Just every now and then. I just dont want to INVITE something in, or give the impression that i'm/we're open for future visits.
Cammi2012

Postby Serene » Mon May 30, 2011 7:18 pm

Cammie - I can see how this experience may have scarred you. I am one to believe that most things happen when they are supposed to happen. You felt intrigued to put your phone on "record".....

Has anything in your life changed recently?
Serene

Postby Cammi2012 » Tue May 31, 2011 4:46 am

not really... I got really really sick but I cant tell you if it happened during recovery or before (I was THAT sick..lol)

On sunday evening after a birthday/memorial day party, I was walking out to my and I SWEAR I heard someone whisper "mom" to the point where I actually turned around.. no one there- kids in another room chilling out and too far away for the whisper to sound like it was coming from behind me.

Also- while sitting outside on the deck with my husband and two friends, I saw something fly from over our roof, across the deck (over our heads) and into our back yard... it was BRIGHT.. it flashed, left light trails and (my husband said upon finally seeing it) was almost a greenish tint to it. It was FAST- it zoomed and went all over the place.

Our two guest dismissed it as a lightning bug... problems with that:

1. flying too high and too fast
2. light cast off was not the constant on/off light that the lightning bug produces- this light was light a light bulb light and unpredictable.
3. Where were the other lightning bugs?
4. L.B's arent around here until about the 4th of July (Maryland- can anyone confirm this too??)
5. it was FAST.. LB's kinda bumble around
6. never saw ANYTHING like it before, wasnt there last night around the same time.

so then, what was it? It was zooming around our house and our neighbors house then I dont know what happened to it.

NOTE: it was NOT in the sky like the airplanes and stars are- it was lower- maybe 10 feet above our heads..
Cammi2012

Postby Bob137 » Tue May 31, 2011 4:55 am

Call the Ghost Hunters, and ask them to check this out for you! They are today's Ghost Busters.
Bob137

Postby Cammi2012 » Tue May 31, 2011 5:30 am

Nah- I dont think it warrants that yet- too extreme. besides- I'd call Zak Bagans first ..lol.
Cammi2012

Return to General Discussion