Postby Antichrist » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:48 pm

Hey check out my video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veXRCX-8 ... re=related

combined threads together, content was not altered in any way-mm

Really, no questions..... no debate?

:twisted:
Antichrist

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:53 pm

Oh sorry, no debate. It just does not seem possible to me.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!
Ace Rimmer
Ancient Astronaut

Postby lunarwing » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:41 pm

It's a hell of a theory.... but like the idea to reuse the planet by jumping back in time. I could bag a T-Rex! :wink:
lunarwing

Postby Antichrist » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Metaluna wrote:Oh sorry, no debate. It just does not seem possible to me.

According to quantum physics... Anything the mind can conceive it can achieve! };{P>

lunarwing wrote:It's a hell of a theory.... but like the idea to reuse the planet by jumping back in time. I could bag a T-Rex! :wink:

Well be careful cause you could just wipe out humanity before it even starts. Our past could be our future though.
Antichrist

Postby Fetapro » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:11 pm

If I may Antichrist:
I have been thinking about the possibility that humans from the years after the end of 2012 may be going back in time and trying to change the time line,
Perhaps some one in the future read your book and has gone back in time to try and implement it. If we see a change in our current time line then perhaps they were able to make it work.
If the time line changes we will be able to recognize it, (trust me on that point)
Fetapro

Theory

Postby Bob137 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:33 am

Antichrist, a different theory, not bad. Have you ever read Robert Heinlein's book "The Beast 666" It is of the multi-dimensional theory! He wrote it a long time ago, and it is a good read, some parts a little out there though!
Bob137

Postby Fetapro » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:19 pm

I read it way back in the 70's. I would have to go back and review it to discuss it.
I have read somewhere in excess of 3,000 books over the years and sometimes I have to go back and look through a given book to recall specific data.
Fetapro

Postby doctorword » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:32 pm

I'm with bob...hell of a theory

I dont think this is it though I really appreciate you sharing your video though and will watch any others you release!
doctorword

Re:

Postby Antichrist » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:07 am

doctorword wrote:I'm with bob...hell of a theory

I dont think this is it though I really appreciate you sharing your video though and will watch any others you release!

Well then I hope you like my second one is goes a little deeper down the rabbit hole

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_CDrQfpY8M
Antichrist

Re: The Uniplanetary Evolution Theory

Postby Bob137 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:39 am

I watched both your videos, yes good theory in regards to time travelers. I have read Robert Heinlein's The Beast 666, and other books in regards to time travel, and there was even a show made in regards to the greys being us from the future. Your theory is similar to some of these. I am not sure this is actually how it all happened, due to the probability of different types of EBE's coming here, supposedly from different star systems, not from Venus, but putting stations on Mars, the moon, and possibly Venus, and other locations, to watch and monitor our progress. I for one do not by into the evolutionary theory. I believe each of the so called models of early humans, are each unique, and there is no evolving from one to another, but a genetic manipulation of each one, to create an improved version of the last one. Also not sure what the Anti-Christ 666 has anything to do with your theory either. The actual Lucifer was supposedly the illumined, or enlightened one, also as a debater on judging humans, so I am not sure where one comes up with time travel in regards to those conceptions. I understand about the snake and/or dragon circle head eating it's tail, found around the world as a circle completion of time, from beginning to end, and starting all over again, such as with the Mayan calendar timeline, possibly and end of an era, and starting all over again. I am not trying to be nit picky, just stating what I have learned. In regards to Deja Vu, I also believe we have all been here before in this scenario,. but I believe it is more of a ultra-dimensional aspect, such as we lived this life before from beginning to end, in a different dimension of time/space, and/or universe, in this multi-universe cosmos. It is also possible that we are living this scenario similar in another universe dimension/time/space at the same time as we are in this one. That is also a similar concept of the Battlestar Galactica shows. It is good to explore the concepts and theories of time, I believe when we open our minds to far out concepts, we are being openminded, and becoming more human, or what some call evolving, not in the physical sense of from a monkey to a human, but from a human that utilizes only 10 percent of his brain, to ones that utilize more if not all of their brains!
Bob137

Postby Antichrist » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:23 pm

The Antichrist is very complex in this theory. In many ancient cultures around the world they speak about a being coming from the heavens(fallen angels) teaching them technologies, culture, building, astrology, and concept of time. When he left he states he will return in the future. In these ancient cultures they reference these being with the planet venus. Planet Venus is also used in the Bible as Lucifer (the morning star). In this theory lucifer, fallen angel, Antichrist all represent a man who had escaped the future before earths destruction and made his way back in time to leaves clues that he will interpret upon his return in the future to help him escape again. Lucifer is the bringer of light. What if he is the true messiah unjustly villified by the corrupt powers that be, to hide the truth from mankind till his arrival. By the discovery of this bubble in time, he enlightens people to understand the truth of how, why, and what our existence means also allowing mankind to exist for eternity fulfilling the prophecy of the messiahs that many cultures are waiting for.

};{>
Antichrist

Postby Bob137 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Got it, I have read of such a long time ago, sorry I had forgotten the information on some of those concepts!
Bob137

Postby Valkyr » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:17 am

Whatever Quantum Physics says. I don't think time travel is possible.
Valkyr

Postby Path of Least Resistance » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:03 pm

i think the time travel theory usually falls short because people tend to imagine traveling within and/or changing earth's timeline and history in a single dimension. as if changing mankind's history in one dimension would mean anything to the universe. once mankind shifts it's perspective to one that recognizes the infinite threats to the species in the universe and decides to use all of its efforts to empower the species instead of oppressing its development, we will take to the stars and have such a command of universal forces that time travel will be inconsequential.

my 2 cents :mrgreen:
Path of Least Resistance

Postby Polaris » Mon May 02, 2011 9:52 am

While I do not have the knowledge to either build a device or to enter into a state of consciousness to travel back in time - I must wait to see if someone else can, maybe Antichrist does (I can only hope).

Meanwhile, I can affect change by passing on knowledge that makes life better for those I come in contact with (you who read this for instance). It is my belief that life on earth has been destroyed repeated throughout its history - evidence being the geological record. Small to large bodies (asteroids) come hurtling in from the asteroid belt as the inner planets pass by the debris fields and change the asteroids' orbital trajectories. This results in the asteroids getting trapped in the gravitational fields of the inner planets and they come hurtling in until they hit one! - evidence being impact craters on every inner planet.

There are many interpretations of the sign of the beast 666, I think it is an extremely large asteroid. It wreaks havoc on earth every time their orbital paths are close to each other. We just gotta figure out how long is its periodicity, how long it takes to swing around and pass by earth again - because when it does...
Polaris

Postby Bob137 » Mon May 02, 2011 10:08 am

that reminds me of the Sci Fi book Lucifer's Hammer of an asteroid hitting earth, and the survival of humans afterwards, and what they might go through.
Bob137

Postby Polaris » Mon May 02, 2011 1:32 pm

Lucifer's Hammer may be written in the science fiction genre, but the premise is based on fact!!
Polaris

Return to Alternative Science