Hi guys, I've been spending the last few weeks looking around for AAT evidence in my yard for a change. No, I am not crazy and I do not mean that literally
I am from Romania, Europe. The common accepted history events for this country are these:
A. Here lived a people that called themselves Getae, which had Zamolxis as their deity. Around 80 BC they grew into small empire by the Black Sea.
B. The Roman Empire then took interest in these lands and the people, which they called Dacians.
C. Around 100 AD, after many wars, the Romans "conquered" the Dacian Empire. The Getae held their last point at Sarmizegetusa, a stronghold and the so thought capital city of the empire. When they realised there was no way out and no way to beat the roman legions, they all decided to end their lives, rather than becoming slaves.
D. The Roman Empire claimed these lands and started colonization.
E. Romanians today are the result of the breeding between the Romans and the Dacians.
F. According to Herodot, Zamolxis - the Getae deity was first a warrior which spent some years in captivity as a slave and somehow acquired deep understanding of sciences (Herodot believes him to be a pupil of Pythagora, but as you'll see further on, the timing is off).
All of the above is the mainstream belief, but some so called facts, just don't hold water, even without all the new evidence.
But, new information emerges everyday and no matter how much people would try to deny and debunk it...it's still coming out, more and more.
Some of our (and not only) historians and researchers say that the Getae are one of the oldest societies in history, if not the oldest. And there is information sustaining that theory, following I will try
to structure some of the intel I gathered, so please read on.
And, some evidence:
1. In 1961, archaeologist Nicolae Vlassa (from the Cluj Museum) dug up 3 clay tablets along with 26 clay and stone figurines and a shell bracelet, at a site 30 km away from today's city of Alba Iulia (exactly where Sarmizegetusa is). These tablets were called the Tartaria Tablets, and were dated 5300 BC
. They had symbols on them, which the experts said they are Vinca signs, and it might very well be the oldest writing in history, being in the approximately same period as the Sumerians.
2. There are many particularities regarding the Getae and their society. For one, they were great builders and made use of Pythagoras's Theory, long before he even existed. Here you can see some evidence to that: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-JM13pmU11PA/T ... /koga2.jpg
3. So far, this is lore, but: the Getae had a custom to bury gold and the foundation of all structures, especially residences.... this made me think, especially after watching the AAT episode on gold.
4. Around 1850 king Carol the 1st found a lot of gold artifacts while trying to change the course of 2 small rivers. Part of those artifacts were some tablets (again) with strange markings on them. Unfortunately, at that time king Carol was more interested by the fact that they were made of gold, than trying to understand the markings. So, he melted the tablets and used the gold to make coins with his face on them. Ironically, the Turkish Empire did not agree with the idea of having a Romanian king's face on currency (at that time we were basically under their rule), so they forbid their use.
However, Carol the 1st did have the decency of copying the content of the tablets on some lead sheets. These lead sheets have not been yet analyzed and are in the basement of the Vasile Parvan Institute of Archeology in Bucharest. So far, all the mainstream romanian archeologists say that the tablets are fake, but in the same time they do not offer them up for study.
5. Zamolxis. Well, he is an extremely controversial figure. Casting aside all the dates and the exact dating of his mortal existence (almost everyone agrees that Zamolxis was initially a man), he taught the Getae construction, mathematics, anatomy, astronomy, geology, physics and how to live in communion with nature. Thus, all the Getae lived in small communities, they hated big cities and urban life. This is why, the Roman Empire could never rule all the Getae, as they were scatered all around the Balkans.
At the end of the history classes, we are left with some questions regarding the knowledge of the Getae (dacians, thracians or however you want to call them):
A. how did the Getae build a 40 kg magnifying glass when the rest of Europe got access to that technology over 11 centuries later?
B. how did the Getae manage to produce Iron with 99.97% purity?
C. why did they build stone strongholds in the mountains, that had no military purpose?
Example: Blidaru stronghold is at 1500 meters of Costesti stronghold and the exact same distance of Prisaca stronghold, forming a triangle on the mountain.
D. what was the defensive purpose of the Hulpe or Naia strongholds which were well inside the Getae territories, not near the no-corporate-stores-here!.
E. why all the strongholds have big terraces just like landing platforms for helicopters?
F. why there was never any evidence that the Getae lived
in those strongholds? No pottery dug up, no construction tools, nothing...
G. why are there no storage facilities inside the strongholds, facilities that you'd need to store in food, weapons and ammunition?
H. why did the mortars used by the Getae still hold some weird properties like anti-bacterial or forming a green cover which is water proof?
I. why the Getae sanctuaries built on huge andesite terraces are outside the defensive perimeter?
J. how did they cut the huge andesites from Gradistea de Munte, operation which even today would prove to be extremely difficult and costly?
K. who were the Getae?
L. who was Zamolxis?
Want more connections to AAT? Coming right up!
Look for Horia-Baciu Forest on youtube, a forest in Romania where there is A LOT of UFO activity and weird paranormal events. It is commonly known as the Romania's Bermuda Triangle. At the center of the forrest, there is a round field with no vegetation growing on it. Tests of the soil revealed nothing that would explain this anomaly.
30th October 2007: military pilot Marin Mitrica takes his MIG-21 Lancer fighter plane for a routine flight. Mid flight he has a collision with a UFO. The cockpit is breached and the plane is damaged, but Mitrica manages to land his MIG safely. Aviation lt-col. Nicolae Grigorie (spokesman) admits that they do not know what the object was, but the on board cameras of the jet fighter caught on tape "2 solid state objects" for exactly 67 milliseconds.
Other youtube links:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7aa-8sFqVchttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XvBYBOFKaMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEgpxeGKFY4
The problem is, that most of the research I've read is in Romanian, and it is rather difficult to translate. And I found it almost impossible to find any of this in English.
If you guys believe this is interesting (I honestly believe that somewhere around here there is a smoking gun) I will start translating as much as I can.
Maybe this is even worth a look by Giorgio for Season 4 of AAT, as this area hasn't really been approached at all. There is definitely something here...