All my life I have always had that feeling of something wrong with the faith/churches/religion stuff. Although i strongly felt it's foulness, it was only a feeling.
The difference is that I have never had a solid evidence to support my thoughts. But my intuition have never misled me about anything. It's always a question of time and a little bit of work before the logical mind would eventually surrender and collaborate.
So... let's start
Human kind have always been afraid of the dark and cold. Especially In the primitive times when these phenomenons of nature were synonyms for certain death. Respectively, every day full of light and season full of warm were considered divine - the ones who would defeat the mankind's worst enemies and bring the life and happiness back. That's how the humankind most primordial notion of the duality in life began: the good and the evil.
In time that fictional approach got extended and deeply embedded in almost every aspect of people's life. And that's how the myths began coming to life. Those were short and naively put stories about animals or tribe members and their struggle with the evil dark forces of the nature, impersonated by other tribe members or predators. Later on, they elaborated the stories by putting in physical objects of adoration such as totems, fetishes, rune stones etc. and thus evolving to a more abstract and complicated ideas. But eventually the primitive act of worship became more and more insufficient. People were starving for even greater heroes and saviors. And what could be of a greater grandeur than the stars and the heavens! Those mysterious giants sitting in their heavenly thrones gracefully moving through the rivers of space; going to battle with the darkness and cold only to emerge victorious once again in the next morning. The bringers of light, rain and fertility, and their heroism gave the spark which ignited the ever lasting flame of adventure in the early people's imagination. So eventually the whole globe got flooded with stories and fables about great heroes and gods; with different names and in different form but always generally accomplishing the same: losing the battle(falling), returning(got resurrected), and winning(feasting). In time people's obsession with the superstitions got so strong that it would eventually affect the perception of reality. They began to fight each other over those fictions. The old acts of adoration were no longer sufficient - the gods needed blood. The idea of the sacrifice was born. That's how the early men's beastly hunger for cruelty had got it's legislation. Thus the killing in order to satisfy the deity became an integrated part of the primitive people's tradition. To kill in the name of the god of rain was not a crime but a necessity. Just like the harvest needs sowing. In centuries this brutal practices got to lost their practical sense and gradually (d)evolved into pure madness. Now everyone could commit atrocity for any given reason if it was the god's will. A time, when a true fanaticism was slowly swallowing the once childish camp fire stories and now turning them into weapons of suppression and power, had begun. The man's oldest strive for supremacy had been given a tool. The fear. The most proved tool for control in history - once the man's most great fears are exploited the body and the mind become puppets. Especially when the mind is already obscured with superstitions.
And that's how the religion began. Despite the etymology of the word, the religion was never to unite or bind together. Not in the good sense though. Ones established it's only goal was to subdue and control. And the historical facts support that statement very well. Although people tend to forget, ignore and forgive, the dark ages were not called dark because it was dark outside.
The religion is a lie because it's a plagiarized collection of more ancient and pagan myths and stories which were never meant to be historized. All the characters and heroes in the scriptures are symbolical representations of a celestial objects, phenomenons and their effect on earth's natural cycles. They were forcefully literalized and anthropomorphized by the authors of the bible to aid the religion in their conquest of the masses mind.
This image represents the zodiac circle(Mazzaroth in the bible). Along with the constellations in the night sky it was the primary source for all the fictions and stories in the bible.
And there they are:
- Jesus: originates from older word "ies", "IHS" meaning "SUN". "Yes/Jes Krishna is the real name of Krishna. Other prototypes: Jason, Mythra, Dyonisis, Horus/Seth/Osiris/Oon/Ra and many, many more. His image was always represented with shining halo behind his head. Or just simply the sun itself. "I'm the light of the world"...
- 12 disciples - derived from the 12 tribes of Israel which are nothing but the 12 main constellations in the sky, who in ancient Khemit(Egypt) served as a basis for establishing the Hours(Horus) system of the day.
- Jesus birth date: 25th of Dec. 0000. He's birth was announced by the "Star in the east" (Sirius) and the 3 magi/kings following the star (Alnitak, Alnilam, Mintaka - the 3 stars of the Orion's belt):
- Jesus was born in Bethlehem: "Bethlehem" means "The house of Bread". It represents the constellation of Virgo - symbolically the time of year when the harvest is on. "Houses" are called the places in the sky where the constellations are. The bread is the sheave of wheat which Virgo holds in her hand.
- Jesus was born of a virgin(The red line is the ecliptic of the sun):
- Jesus was born in a manger when "the shepherds were in the fields with their flocks at night". At the alleged time Jesus was born, directly at the zenith, in the north there was little asterism in Cancer previously known as "Manger"(now it's renamed to "Beehive")And the shepherds and the flock are the two stars in the constellation Cepheus who sets in the west: Errai - meaning Shepherd and Alfirk - meaning flock.
And the Shepherd and his Flock:
- Jesus starts his work at age of 30 - every constellation takes 30 degrees. At this case it's the entire constellation of the Capricorn before the baptism of the John(Aquarius).
- The Two fishes is the constellation of Pisces.
- 40 days wandering in the wilderness - the time delay that it takes for the season to manifest it's full effect on earth. For example: 21st of March is the start of the Spring when the sun rises with Aries, but the most vivid Spring effect is actually 40 days later when in Taurus - the fixed position. Just like Moses who "melts" the golden calf and starts the worship of the lamb/ram - only the order is backwards because the Moses story represents the change of the whole age(from taurus to aries) via the precession of the equinoxes which goes clockwise that's why the constellations "go" backwards.
- Jesus is going to Jerusalem riding on two donkeys - there are two stars in the constellation Cancer called: Asellus Borealis(northern donkey) and Asellus Australis(southern donkey). Jerusalem is the Summer solstice. This a derivation of the latin word "girasole" meaning sunflower. The city never existed before, it was built after the story was spread - for gaining "credibility".
- Jesus is falling in (Autumn, Fall) to be judged(In Libra the scales).
- The last supper is a allegory of the Sun with all the constellations. Notice how the disciples are in 4 groups of 3, representing the 3 constellations that take place in every of the 4 seasons:) And the only "female" constellation is a hint as well:)
- Jesus is betrayed by Judas for 30pcs of silver- The betrayer is the constellation of Scorpio, the backbiter. When bitten by a scorpion, the scar on the skin is just like a two lips, hence Judas is "kissing" to betray. The 30pcs of silver are the aforementioned 30 degrees of every constellation in the sky. The constellation of Scorpio is a letter "J" in the sky.
- Pontius Pilate judges Jesus - "Pilate" in latin means "The Javelin Bearer". It's the constellation of Centaurus pointing with his spear at the place of the sunrise in the end of December.
- Crucifixion - it's the cross which visually appears when the ecliptic crosses the horizon. The two thieves who are crucified along with Jesus: the bad thief and the good thief. The good one is the cross of the vernal equinox where he "steals" one hour from the winter to give it to the spring. And respectively the bad thief is the autumnal equinox who "steals" one hour to give it to the "bad guys" in the winter.
- The 3 days on the cross are actually the 3 days of the winter solstice when the ecliptic doesn't move south or north.
- The resurrection is the ecliptic moving one degree to the north on the 25th of December. After which every day is getting brighter than the previous.
- The 4 gospels are the four seasons of the year.
- The real mother of Jesus the Sun actually is the star Sirius. The story was stolen form ancient Egypt and later changed and mixed. That's the story of Mother Isis and the baby Horus. The ancient egyptians knew that we're in binary solar system along with Sirius, as the Dogons knew it as well. The Virgo was added/elaborated from Isis later. Weird, huh?
- Solomon - just like any other character in the scriptures - never existed. He is just another allegory for the sun. And his temple is the summer solstice. His name consists of 3 names of the sun: Sol-Om-Oon. "Sol" is latin, "Om" is eastern, and the last one is the 3rd stage of the sun in ancient Khemit(Egypt).
- The garden of Eden is once again - a place in the stars not on earth. It's at the galactic center. The characters are actually constellations: Eve is Virgo, Adam is Ophiuchus, and the snake is the Scorpio(Scorpio was once a snak and even an eagle). The tree of knowing of good and evil is the crossing of the ecliptic with the galactic equator OR (viewed from the zodiac circle) - the autumnal equinox. Notice how the snake is biting Adam on the heel whereas he is stepping on the snake's head. The two cherubs and the sword in the east are: Taurus, Aries and Perseus swinging the sword. I always die laughing at those ridiculous documentaries in NG and Discovery/BBC where some lunatic scientist is actually going to Iraq to search for the garden of Eden. ROFL.
- The Ezekiel's chariot - the wheels within the wheels... are equinoxial/solstical and the fixed signs rings that go arround the globe. The four faced creature is a mixture of the four fixed positions of the seasons and constellations: The Bull(Taurus), The Lion(Leo), The Man(Aquarius) and The Eagle(Scorpio's older name) This hybrid is called "Cherub". Later in Persia(not sure about that - could be Babylon) they called the cattle Cherub because the biggest part of the statue of the Cherub was that of the bull. That's why the two cherubs in the east of the garden of Eden are the two cattle constellations
- The Satan - is a derivation from the name of Saturn. Saturn is the planet of Capricorn. Have you ever wonder why the devil has always been depicted with horns and hooves?
- Lucifer, the deceiver - It's Venus, the brightest star in the morning and at sunset, except the star part because it's a planet hence the deception. And he is the light bringer which means he reflects the light of the sun thus deceiving the observer that he's shining.
- Hell - the primitive people considered all that is cold and dark to be evil and scary. Everything "bellow" the two equinoxes is evil and from the devil. Hence the metaphor of the winter moths. WInter in latin is "Inverno" and hell is "Inferno". Hmm...
- YHWH The Elohim - the 7 visible planets which consist of the four platonic solids/elements: fire, air, water, earth - in whose "image" we were made. And the four combined make the Ether, the quintessence - the real "GOD" who can only manifest into the material realm by splitting into the four elements. So who is god actually?
The important thing is that none of those characters EVER existed! The bible is a complete fraud assembled by piling up stolen pagan and ancient myths. As a literature it's a mess, where the facts were not enough they filled in the gaps with absurds only to keep the narrative going. And all this cost the humanity nearly 800 years of inexplicable atrocities, torture, raping and burning women for "witchcraft", burning books, conquistas and the 5 bloody crusades. But the worst of all is the brainwashing. It survived the ages. It would take long time before the wounds in the mind are healed.
P.S. I surely am forgetting some important facts and "coincidences", so feel free to add or elaborate.