Age of The Great Pyramid ....Precisly

So how were the pyramids really built? Did the ancient Egyptians know electricity? Did they have lightbulbs? Knock yourself out trying to uncover the elusive answers...

Moderators: siren13, Essence, Giorgio Tsoukalos

Re: Board Consensus on Age of Pyramids?

Postby Sunrisepony » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:11 pm

Well it certainly all has to be before the end of the last ice age, which means that the pyramids and sphinx are at the very least 10,000 years old. The water erosion on the sphinx indicates that it was built / carved before the area became an arid desert, and that happened around the end of the Bronze Age when there was a huge climate shift. That still indicates at the very least 10,000 plus years old. It aligns with the Constilation of Leo in 10,500 BCE. Someone mentioned that it is suppose to represent the three constilations Leo, Aquarius and one other one, or is it four? And that at some point it had a torch on either side that burned and looked like wings. It maybe was built as a reminder that always in the age of Leo we have global cataclysmic events.
Sunrisepony

Postby phoenix » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:09 am

It seems to me that the Sphinx has most definitely something to do with the four fixed signs (Man, Ox,Eagle and Lion),in the zodiac to do, as images of these zodiac signs was found on many of the alien colonist’s vehicles and constructions. They are for example described to have been painted or carved out on the outside of their spaceship (The Shekinah). Also on the inside of this spaceship (on the seventh heaven – meaning, the seventh floor or section) a huge Zodiac was described by Enoch in the ceiling there.

“And I saw the eighth Heaven, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Muzaloth, changer of the seasons, of drought, and of wet, and of the twelve signs of the zodiac, which are above the seventh Heaven.”

I would therefore suggest that the Sphinx was build before the great pyramid (because Enoch does not mention them) , and that this happened some 25000 years ago. It was probably a monument carved out by the alien colonists (from the bible) to serve as a remembrance and to celebrate the start of the earth colonization program in this region, and must thus have been one of the first monuments they made on earth. There must probably also have been an alien base in this area in these ancient times.

Please also note that in this very early earth period, the entire earth was probably covered by desert, just like all other planets in our solar system are. That is why it is built in the desert. The layers of dirt that covers most of the earth today was not yet there.

Enoch also mentions the Sphinx in his book when he was invited to fly over the Erythraean sea in one of the colonist’s planes. He calls it, The Angel Zotiel.

“as I looked towards the north over the mountains I saw seven mountains full of choice nard and fragrant trees and cinnamon and pepper. And thence I went over the summits of all these mountains, far towards the east of the earth, and passed above the Erythraean sea and went far from it, and passed over the angel Zotiel. And I came to the Garden of Righteousness.”

Zotiel is another word for the Egyptian word Sothis, which means the star Sirius , probably meaning that these aliens came from this part of the universe. The three pyramids are probably built some time later to give us even further clues that they came from this part of the universe. Osiris and Isis also claims that they came from this place.

If we are looking for our forefathers to get some answers, this is the place to look.

Regards
Phoenix
Last edited by phoenix on Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
phoenix

Postby Nikola » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:24 am

@ phoenix

Sirius is in Canis Major, not in Orion :)
And these 4 points are the fixed points of the zodiac. The cardinal are: Aries, Virgo, Cancer and Capricorn :)
7 always means the seven visible planets plus the moon :)
Nikola

Postby phoenix » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:05 am

Thank you for correcting me on the sirius not being a part of Orion Nikola. The universe and the constallations are not my prime interest and what i know very much about. I however made a slight error when writing the "cardinal" fixed signs in the zodiac. What i ment was just the four fixed signs that indicates the start of a new age. According to wikipedia these are:

The four fixed signs of the Zodiac are:

Taurus (ox) : - spring in northern hemisphere and autumn in southern hemisphere.
Leo (leo) : - summer in northern hemisphere and winter in southern hemisphere.
Scorpio (Eagle) : - autumn in northern hemisphere and spring in southern hemisphere.
Aquarius (man) : - winter in northern hemisphere and summer in southern hemisphere.

I'm sorry i was unclear about this. In later times The Eagle was somehow replaced by The Scorpio. I don't know why, but perhaps someone can explain this.

regards
Phoenix
phoenix

Postby Nikola » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:29 am

phoenix wrote:Thank you for correcting me on the sirius not being a part of Orion Nikola. The universe and the constallations are not my prime interest and what i know very much about. I however made a slight error when writing the "cardinal" fixed signs in the zodiac. What i ment was just the four fixed signs that indicates the start of a new age. According to wikipedia these are:

The four fixed signs of the Zodiac are:

Taurus (ox) : - spring in northern hemisphere and autumn in southern hemisphere.
Leo (leo) : - summer in northern hemisphere and winter in southern hemisphere.
Scorpio (Eagle) : - autumn in northern hemisphere and spring in southern hemisphere.
Aquarius (man) : - winter in northern hemisphere and summer in southern hemisphere.

I'm sorry i was unclear about this. In later times The Eagle was somehow replaced by The Scorpio. I don't know why, but perhaps someone can explain this.

You're welcome:)
Well, actually the fixed signs do not indicate the start of a new age. They are just the fixed signs of the midst of the season. Combined into one creature they represent what is called Cherubim.
The start of a new age is marked when the sun rises with the next constellation on 21st of March which is a cardinal point :)
And cardinal points are the equinoxes and solstices:

Scorpio was once also a snake. The constellations were observed as a different animal/character in every culture. In Egypt they had crocodiles, hippopotamus, etc. The ship Argo became Noah's ark and so on. :)
Nikola

Postby allspark » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:54 am

Nikolai wrote: Scorpio was once also a snake. The constellations were observed as a different animal/character in every culture.

I found this is intriguing, so i had look at the constellation of scorpio which looks like this;

looks like a snake to me. Did not the ancients in the remote past worship the snake ?

Here's the serpent mound in Adams county, Ohio. The largest prehistoric effigy mound in the world.
Present dating puts it at between 500BC - 200AD based solely on the surrounding burials and their contents.

I'm sure i've seen this somewhere before.......... oh yes, here it is.

So when was the last time we were in the age of scorpio ? about between 16,000 BC - 14,000 BC ?
was the serpent mound set in place at that time to reflect it's age similarly to the way in which the great pyramid was aligned to the stars of orion ?
allspark

Postby Sunrisepony » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:25 am

Phoenix,

Actually up until about the end of the Bronze Age, and the planet shifted onto it's current angled axis. The planet was pretty much evenly distributed of a warm, tropical or at the very least temperate climate. Baring into consideration the ice ages that it went through. But, there are warm weather mammals found flash frozen in Siberia, which shows sudden climate change. The area where the Pyramids and Sphinx were built were for quite some time very fertile grasslands. As was the other now desert areas until about the end of the Bronze Age, when the earth shifted off it's axis and threw the fertile grass valleys into their current desert wastelands climate states. Water erosion found on the Great Sphinx shows this, among many other accounts world wide.

Thanks for further fleshing out what I was trying to say about it being built to represent the four fixed signs. I'm not always as clear etc as I'd like to be, I have occasionally difficulties properly fully expressing my thoughts.
Sunrisepony

Postby Nikola » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:18 am

allspark wrote:Image

So when was the last time we were in the age of scorpio ? about between 16,000 BC - 14,000 BC ?
was the serpent mound set in place at that time to reflect it's age similarly to the way in which the great pyramid was aligned to the stars of orion ?

Well, roughly said, 20 000 years. So, yes, it's absolutely possible. Almost 99% of the ancients depictions and sculptures were placed in order to commemorate it's age, or the hero/character bound to it by the mythology. So you can clearly see Orion, Taurus and Gemini in this tablet. For the female - can't tell what it is. Looks like some ancient representation of Ophiuchus holding the snake.
Nikola

Postby allspark » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:59 am

Nikola wrote:
allspark wrote:

Well, roughly said, 20 000 years. So, yes, it's absolutely possible. Almost 99% of the ancients depictions and sculptures were placed in order to commemorate it's age, or the hero/character bound to it by the mythology. So you can clearly see Orion, Taurus and Gemini in this tablet. For the female - can't tell what it is. Looks like some ancient representation of Ophiuchus holding the snake.

It does look like they possibly put the two together in the tablet, as they are relatively in close proximity to eachother.

allspark

Postby half baked lasagna » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:34 am

:lol:....oops I was laughing at something else when I got pushed down by all these images...sheesh-sorry. I've been to the Serpent Mound many, many times, and I must say this is eerie. The former Mound Nuclear Complex in Miamisburg, Ohio, where I grew up, and attended Mound Elementary School, is also named after a Great Burial Mound, the largest conical mound in Ohio, in fact. There was another mound by the high school that we called "The Tit"; we used to party there but never knew what it was called. Anyway, a lot of strange happenings have been recorded in my family history around these areas, and I've witnessed some of my own peculiar goings on through the years growing up, but haven't been there since 1990 and the nuclear weapons facility is shut down now, so....I don't really have a point. :oops:
half baked lasagna

Postby half baked lasagna » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:12 am

So, basically, what we've come up with here is a general consensus that the Pyramids are indeed OLD. :mrgreen:
half baked lasagna

Postby Foxlike Mulder » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:56 am

ilacewords wrote:
Gilded wrote: not to demerit the Pyramid Code series, but Hulu is definitely not known for its credibility when it comes to source videos. I recommend the NOVA videos as well as even the online adventure as perhaps an alternative.

I recommended the link from Hulu because a lot of people including myself and Hearte had expressed while at the workplace which is where a lot of people surf, youtube is blocked for use. There is also a website for the series. It's on youtube as well but broken into parts which most people will dismiss and not watch as a whole. Hulu happened to contain the episodes in their entirity. I was originally made aware of the series through my cable's documentary television station and went searching for it on the web.

I have been watching the Pyramid Code and I was impressed with the detail and information put forth by Dr. Boulter. I have also been impressed by the inclusion of other lesser known locations to support the high technnology theories. The series has been circulating on the Documentary Channel if anyone is interested.

I will agree with Max however that I also tend to ignore the Nova programs that contain(ed) Dr Hawass as he is known for blatantly covering up anything other than mainstream Egyptian ideas which have mostly originated with himself or been perpetuated by himself. Hearte was usually towing that line as well and not open to looking at alternatives.
I could have refrained from my statement about the femaie narrator but it did rub me the wrong way when he said that he turned it off 5 minues into it due to her. I mean she was the narrator, not the people who are all skilled with degrees in fields pertaining to the evidence for heaven's sake. It just seemed like a petty reason to disregard the evidence as a whole at the time. It still does....and I surely wrote that while I was most irritated about his reply. Sorry if it was offensive to anyone else who reads this thread.

I have been watching the Pyramid Code and I was impressed with the detail and information put forth by Dr. Boulter. I have also been impressed by the inclusion of other lesser known locations to support the high technnology theories. The series has been circulating on the Documentary Channel if anyone is interested.
Foxlike Mulder
Dogu Sculptor

Postby ThePhiGuy » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:23 am

I think climate must definitely be considered before any dating of the Giza complex can be realistically attempted.

I've been to many different websites where folks seem to be sincerely confused about the climatic conditions that prevailed in Egypt prior to the end of the last Ice Age. It is true that the Sahara Desert received a tad bit more rain during the Ice Age than it does today, but the rainfall still was certainly not sufficient enough to even remotely support populations significant enough to put the Giza complex together.

I've read some archaeological reports that state that for all intents and purposes Northern Africa was pretty much uninhabited during the last Ice Age, but for an occasional nomadic tribe that may have wandered through. Almost no human ice age remains have been found in the area suggesting that Egypt was pretty much unpopulated during the glacial maximum. The Sahara was evidently bone dry.

According to the climatologists and geologists…

"The climate of the Sahara has undergone enormous variation between wet and dry over the last few hundred thousand years. During the last glacial period, the Sahara was even bigger than it is today, extending south beyond its current boundaries. The end of the glacial period brought more rain to the Sahara, from about 8000 BC to 6000 BC, perhaps because of low pressure areas over the collapsing ice sheets to the north."
(Source: Wiki article on the Sahara)

Clearly the wet or 'pluvial' period in Egypt reached its maximum between 8000 BC and 6000 BC. So, in my opinion, the water erosion showing on the Sphinx seems to suggest the statue was probably present during this time.

In his book, "A History of Ancient Egypt" (Blackwell Publishers, 1988) Nicolas Grimal, Professor of Egyptology at the University of Paris (the book is informative but very 'textbook dry') writes that during the 10th millennium BC…

"The Qadan culture, represented at more than twenty sites from the second Cataract to Toshka, constituted an important stage of development both in its stone tools, which were characteristically microlithic, and in its signs of economic development. Some Qadan tools show traces of 'sickle gloss', which is commonly interpreted as evidence for the beginnings of agriculture. Pollen analyses have confirmed the presence of 'gramineae' (a wheat-like grass) and – at Esna at least - wild barley. However, this agricultural experiment – if that is the right word for it – does not appear to have lasted beyond the turn of the tenth millennium."
(ibid. p 21) .

The agricultural experiment suddenly stopped and they can find no further indication of agriculture in ancient Egypt until "around the middle of the sixth millennium BC."

Thus, it certainly does seem as though "something" happened circa 10,000 BC that put an abrupt end to any attempt at agricultural advancement in early Egypt.

I rather suspect that during the later pluvial or rainy period, game and wild food was simply so plentiful that hunter-gatherer communities really saw no need to attempt agriculture. Evidently, it was when the rainy period in ancient Egypt began to decline that the indigenous people turned to agriculture to sustain themselves.

In my view, the next most important evidence that we must consider is found in the Edfu account which tells the famous tale of Sep Tepi. To my knowledge, the only in depth study of the Edfu Texts is found in the book titled "The Mythical Origin of the Egyptian Temple" by A.E. Reymond, (Manchester University Press, 1969) The book is out of print and you can't even find a used copy for sale anywhere. I finally located a copy of the book in a nearby college library, and spent a terribly tedious afternoon photo-copying every single page. Though the information contained therein is absolutely priceless, the book is not an easy read as the author seems to jump all over the place and is hard to follow. Still the book is well worth it.

Andrew Collins, author of 'Gods of Eden' (Bear and Company, 1998, 2002) included an excellent and well written account of the Edfu texts based on Reymond's study in his book. Since I simply could not write it better than he did, I've typed those pages up for you to read.

In this account, you will probably discover, (as I did) that there is indeed significant evidence indicating that during the pluvial, rainy period, the group that started dynastic Egypt evidently attacked an earlier culture of "falcons" or elder Horace kings, and subsequently stole Egypt out from under them.

So yes, there is indeed evidence that "the Egyptians" took over "the rostau" (Giza Plateau) and killed the people that may have been ultimately responsible for leaving us the Sphinx. Here is the tale of Sep Tepi, as it was written down by Andrew Collins who correctly interpreted the study written by Reymond concerning the Edfu Texts and the tale of Sep Tepi. It's a real eye-opener.

THE TALE OF SEP TEPI AS TOLD IN THE EDFU ACCOUNTS

Andrew Collins, Gods of Eden, Bear and Company, 1998, 2002, pp 174-178
(Notes reference the page numbers where the information is found in Reymond's book.)

"The texts at Edfu are many and varied, and it seems certain that much of their contents was derived from several now lost works with titles such as the Specifications of the Mounds of the Early Primeval Age, accredited to the god Thoth, the Sacred Book of the Early Primeval Age of the Gods and one called Offering the Lotus. 1:8-10 All of these extremely ancient works begin with the gradual emergence out of the Nun, the primeval waters, of a sacred island, synonymous with the primeval mound of the Heliopolitan tradition. This event is said to have occurred during a time-frame spoken of by Reymond as the 'first occasion' – her interpretation of the Egyptian expression sep tepi, or the First Time. 1:6-7

Surrounding this mound or hill, known then as the Island of the Egg, was a circle or 'channel' of water, 1:134,142 and by the edge of this lake was a 'field of reeds' and a sacred domain named Wetjeset-Neter 1:123 (sometimes Wetjeset-hor). Here were erected posts or columns referred to as djed-pillars, which served as perches for the domain's first divine inhabitants, said to number 60.1:34 These mysterious beings were led by a group of individuals known as the drty-falcons, or Sages, who were ruled by an enigmatic figure called the Pn-god or simply, This One. 1:77,103 Other groups and individuals also bore peculiar names such as the Kas, the Flying Ba and Heter-her. These faceless forms were said to have been the seed of their own creation at the time when the rest of the world had not yet come into being. The most astonishing fact about this strange collection of characters is that they are said to have preceded the appearance of the netjeru, 1:76 The gods of the Greater and Lesser Ennead revered so highly in Heliopolitan tradition.

The Edfu account speaks at length of the events surrounding the Island of the Egg and the Wetjeset-Neter, collectively referred to as the 'homeland', and alludes to some kind of violent conflict which brought to a close the first period of creation. 1:107-109 An enemy appears in the form of a serpent known as the Great Leaping One. 1:35,113 It opposes the sacred domain's divine inhabitants, who fight back with a weapon known only as the "Sound Eye" which emerges from the island and creates further destruction on behalf of its protectors. 1:114 No explanation of this curious symbol is given, although Reymond felt it to be 'the centre of the light that illumines the island'. 1:103 As a consequence of this mass devastation, the first inhabitants all die, 1:109 and darkness returns to the world, as it had been before the moment of the First Creation. Death and decay are everywhere – a fact recorded in the alternative names now given to the Island of the Egg, which include the Island of Combat, 1:107 the Island of the Trampling 1:87-88,114,126 and finally, the Island of Peace.1:12-13,55,106-7

More important, after the violent conflict with the enemy serpent, a major transition occurs in the conception of the sacred island. For a time it vanishes beneath the primeval waters of Nun amid the perpetual darkness that has consumed the world, yet then it emerges again and henceforth is given the title Underworld of the Soul.1:15,110 It also becomes known as the Place of the First Occasion in memory of the death of the drty-falcons and their leader, This One, the Pn-god, who are now collectively referred to as the ddw-ghosts and the Ancestors of the First Occasion.1:108,118

We are told that the only 'relic' of the first period of creation to survive the time of conflict is a single djed-pillar located in the Field of Reeds, situated by the side of the waters of Nun.1:116 It is subsequently replaced by a new 'perch', or djeba, which becomes the focus of a renewed period of creation involving a second generation of divine inhabitants. They include an important group of individuals known as the Shebtiu,1:119, 2:51 the leaders of which are named Wa and Aa, who are described as the 'Lords of the Island of Trampling.' 2:41 Another group of eight Shebtiu – corresponding with the eight Ogdoad, or builder gods of the Theban creation myth – are given enigmatic titles such as 'The Far Distant', 'the Sailor' and 'The Lord, mighty-chested, who made slaughter, the Soul who lives on Blood." 2:51

These gods of Wetjeset-Neter are joined by other important divinities, such as the god Ptah-Tanen, and his 'Children of Tanen', 2:52 as well as an enigmatic figure named the Falcon, who is known as the 'Lord of the Perch' and 'the Winged One'. 1:116,123-124,131 he commands a further group of individuals called the 'crew of the falcon', 1:177,179 Collectively, these ancestral gods are also described as the Senior Ones or the Eldest Ones, 2:42 from which we derive the term 'Elders', 'Elder gods' and 'Elder culture' to denote Egypt's divine race.

This second generation of divine individuals known for the first time as netjeru gods, henceforth become the new rulers of Wetjeset Neter. They are also seen as 'living deities', who live 'in the company of Re', 1:120 the first real link with the sun-cult of Heliopolis.

The Shebtiu and their companions set about constructing a 'shelter' or enclosure on the edge of the sacred lake, close to Wetsjeset-Neter.1:142-143 This is followed by the appearance of the first temple, known as the 'Mansion of the Wetjeset-Neter,1:28 which is also referred to as the Grand Seat or Temple of the Falcon 1:208 (the Ancient Egyptians were, it seems, obsessed with the idea of giving things a multitude of names and titles). According to the Edfu documents, this imposing building stood 'in a vast enclosure surrounding another inner enclosure which was the real temple'. 1:29 Specific details are given as to its measurements, which are said to have been '30 cubits west to east, and 20 cubits from south to north'. 1:29 A large courtyard was located in front of this sanctuary, while smaller structures were to be found along the 'two inner sides of this courtyard'.1:29 Did this building really exist in the mists of time? What became of it, and where exactly might it have been situated?

After an undisclosed period, rising waters again threaten the Island of Trampling, causing the original temple or Mansion of Wetjeset-Neter to be damaged or destroyed. Yet then something curious occurs, the Shebtiu "Wa and 'Aa are instructed by the God-of-the-Temple to enter within the enigmatically named Place-in-which-the-things-of-the-earth-were-filled-with-power, 1:27 another name for the water-encircled island, and here they conduct 'magic spells' which make the waters recede. 1:31,162 To this end they appear to have used mysterious power objects, named iht, 'relics', which are stored within the island. 1:154 Then, according to Raymond's summary of the events under question, the Shebtiu, or Ogdoad, appear to have simply 'sailed away' 1:27 to another part of the mystical world to continue their creative task.' 1:180

Various subsequent stages in the creation of the world involve a gradual progression in the design and appearance of the Temple of the Falcon, while a further building, named as the Solar Temple, is said to have been built on the site of an earlier battle, 1:208,250 plausibly one connected with the destruction of the first divine inhabitants by the enemy serpent. Before the commencement of each new building phase, a series of consecration ceremonies is conducted by the Shebtiu using the iht relics. These also involve familiar figures such as the gods Thoth and Ptah-Tanen, the goddess Seshat, the sun-god Re and the eight builder gods known as the Ogdoad (who were simply another form of the Shebtiu.) 1:28 it must be pointed out, however, that these additional building phases are not necessarily to be seen as later events, since the texts are often mixed up, duplicated and confused and may therefore refer to events relating to the first two periods of creation.

Gradually the world evolves and the divine inhabitants of Wetjeset-Neter are replaced by the Shemsu-hor, the predynastic ancestors of the Egyptian race led by Horus of Behdet. These in turn give way to the first Horus-kings, bringing the story conveniently up to the foundation of the First Dynasty of a united Egypt, c.3100 BC. This then, is the Edfu account of the creation of the world and, we must assume, the origins of Egyptian culture during the epoch of the First Time.

1. Reymond, E. A, The Mythical Origin of the Egyptian Temple, Manchester University Press, 1969

Today, linguests inform us that the only culture that spelled Ea's name as "A'a" were the indigenous Horite-Hurrians of Anatolia. (source: Collins, p 295) In some texts they also called Ea by his Vedic name "Ayus."

It's my opinion that the Horites along with the indigenous Ethiopians were the original inhabitants of "The Island of the Egg." Aa could only mean Ea, Wa was a Hurrian pronunciation for Ra, and "the Great Leaping Serpent" would have been Set (Seth) who was called Baal in Canaan and Balarama in India. The Vedic texts call Balarama (Set, Baal) the great Naga, or the Great World Serpent. The Gilgamesh Epic identifies "The far Distant" as the epithet for Utnahpishtum, who was the Noah figure saved by Ea in the Sumerian flood accounts. (Stephanie Dalley Myths from Mesopotamia, Oxford University Press, 2000 p. 51) I have no idea who "the Lord mighty chested who lives on blood" was but I suspect he would not qualify as one of the good guys.

I also conclude that the "Shemsu Hor" who attacked and took Egypt over had to have been a race descendant from Shem, i.e. the people now defined as the semitic races.

Since the events of Sep Tepi took place at a time when the rostau (Giza) is described as being an island surrounded by a shallow lake, it seems to me these events must have taken place circa 8000 BC- 6000 BC when Egypt was very wet and rainy.
ThePhiGuy
Garuna's Passenger

Postby Moon » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:37 pm

After reading the book The Ancient Alien Question by Philip Coppens, I do think the pyramids could of been built by Khufu. I do think they were built on a very ancient pre-existing plan, and the possible use of pouring liquid limestone into their shapes (Mr Coppens did a lot of research on this subject). If that was the case, then who gave them that complex formula and the idea of where to build them?
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Postby ThePhiGuy » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:55 pm

I don't know whether you folks know about this or not, but like Max suggested, there is much to support the conclusion that at least some of the stones in the Great Pyramid were indeed poured.

Of course, the GP was initially built with cut stone, but there is also significant evidence that the Mesopotamian gods led an attack against Egypt during the period the mainstreamers dub the "first intermediate period." This time frame coincides (roughly) with the raid of Narim Sin into Egypt. If Narim Sin's god name was "Ninurta" (and there is much to suggest it was) then there is indeed an ancient text describing Ninurta/Narim Sin attacking the Great Pyramid and doing his best to destroy it. The text is found here:

http://www.piney.com/BabExpNinur.html

It's a long text. The part describing the attack on the Pyramid (called "the Asag" or "mountain" in the poem) begins about halfway through the poem. And curiously, Ninurta/Narim Sin attacks a series of stones that sound as if they really could have been the gemstone "Helmholtz resonators" that Christopher Dunn proposed in his book once lined the Grand Gallery.

Anyway, there is considerable scientific evidence suggesting that the later repair job done on the Great Pyramid was actually done with poured stone. Even, (believe it or not) Zawi Hawass had to shamefacedly admit that some of the stones were poured. Oh I laughed my butt off!

Here is an excellent article outlining the poured stone findings…

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/12/061209122918.htm

Riddle Of The Great Pyramids Of Giza: Professor Finds Some Building Blocks Were Concrete

ScienceDaily (Dec. 9, 2006) — In partially solving a mystery that has baffled archeologists for centuries, a Drexel University professor has determined that the Great Pyramids of Giza were constructed with a combination of not only carved stones but the first blocks of limestone-based concrete cast by any civilization.

Michel Barsoum, professor of materials engineering, shows in a peer-reviewed paper to be published Dec. 1 in the Journal of the American Ceramic Society how the Egyptian builders of the nearly 5,000-year-old pyramids were exceptional civil and architectural engineers as well as superb chemists and material scientists. His conclusions could lead to a seismic shift in the kind of concrete used in construction and provide developing nations a way to build structures utilizing inexpensive and easily accessible materials.

Barsoum presented his findings at a news conference Nov. 30 at Le Palais de la decouverte, Avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt, in Paris, France.

The longstanding belief is that the pyramids were constructed with limestone blocks that were cut to shape in nearby quarries using copper tools, transported to the pyramid sites, hauled up ramps and hoisted in place with the help of wedges and levers. Barsoum argues that although indeed the majority of the stones were carved and hoisted into place, crucial parts were not. The ancient builders cast the blocks of the outer and inner casings and, most likely, the upper parts of the pyramids using a limestone concrete, called a geopolymer.

To arrive at his findings, Barsoum, an Egypt native, and co-workers analyzed more than 1,000 micrographs, chemical analyses and other materials over three years. Barsoum, whose interest in the pyramids and geopolymers was piqued five years ago when he heard theories about the construction of the pyramids, says that to construct them with only cast stone builders would have needed an unattainable amount of wood and fuel to heat lime to 900 degrees Celsius.

Barsoum's findings provide long-sought answers to some of the questions about how the pyramids were constructed and with such precision. It puts to rest the question of how steep ramps could have extended to the summit of the pyramids; builders could cast blocks on site, without having to transport stones great distances. By using cast blocks, builders were able to level the pyramids' bases to within an inch. Finally, builders were able to maintain precisely the angles of the pyramids so that the four planes of each arrived at a peak.

Although these findings answer some of the questions about the pyramids, Barsoum says the mystery of how they were built is far from solved. For example, he has been unable to determine how granite beams -- spanning kings' chambers and weighing as much as 70 tons each -- were cut with nothing harder than copper and hauled in place.

The type of concrete pyramid builders used could reduce pollution and outlast Portland cement, the most common type of modern cement. Portland cement injects a large amount of the world's carbon dioxide into the atmosphere and has a lifespan of about 150 years. If widely used, a geopolymer such as the one used in the construction of the pyramids can reduce that amount of pollution by 90 percent and last much longer. The raw materials used to produce the concrete used in the pyramids -- lime, limestone and diatomaceous earth -- can be found worldwide and is affordable enough to be an important construction material for developing countries, Barsoum said.

Background:

Barsoum graduated with a bachelor's degree in materials engineering from American University in Cairo in 1977, a master's degree in ceramics engineering from the University of Missouri at Rolla in 1980 and a doctoral degree in ceramics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1985. He joined Drexel's Department of Materials Engineering as an assistant professor in 1985 and has served as a distinguished professor of materials engineering at Drexel since 1999.

A fellow of the American Ceramic Society and academician of the World Congress of Ceramics, Barsoum has published more than 160 refereed publications, including ones in Nature, Nature Materials, Physical Review Letters and Science. He is also the author of the textbook Fundamentals of Ceramics, which is used worldwide.
ThePhiGuy
Garuna's Passenger

Postby Vance » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:12 pm

maxmercury wrote:After reading the book The Ancient Alien Question by Philip Coppens, I do think the pyramids could of been built by Khufu. I do think they were built on a very ancient pre-existing plan, and the possible use of pouring liquid limestone into their shapes (Mr Coppens did a lot of research on this subject). If that was the case, then who gave them that complex formula and the idea of where to build them?

Who's ancient pre-existing plan was it? Does he talk about possible candidates?
Vance
Legendary Nerfherder

Postby Moon » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:24 pm

Vance87 wrote:Who's ancient pre-existing plan was it? Does he talk about possible candidates?

The book was the evidence to support the hypothesis, I do think he has a sequel in which he will go into who they were.

I thought it was one of the best books out there as it is not just conjecture, but full of facts (many I did not know). I am admiring Philip Coppens more and more after reading his books. He is very well educated and does thorough research on the subjects at hand.
Moon
Ancient Astronaut

Re: Age of The Great Pyramid ....Precisly

Postby George Moss » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:47 pm

10,500 BC sounds just about right to me. Reasons: (1) Our all-knowledge seance guide Salumet indicates a little older than 12,000 years with Osiris, Isis and their son Horus being the last of the extraterrestrials that officiated in those early days. (2) This date agrees with the discourse Herodotus had with the priests of Thebes. He was shown a statue of the last priest-king Sethos in the temple of Vulcan; also 341 statues representing all the priest-kings from the first one, each the son of the former. If the generation gap is say 29-30 years this amounts to almost 10,000 years. And counting back from the time of Herodotus gives us a date of around 10,450 BC. (3) The Coptic scribe Abu'l Hassan Ma'sudi asserts that the Great Pyramid and one other were built before the flood - Akbar-Esseman MS, Bodleiean Library, Oxford.
George Moss
Legendary Times Fan

Postby romanxxl » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:29 pm

What are you people guessing?You will never guess how old is great pyramide in Egypt.The easies way is move a bit one of the bottom corner blocks and take sample of soil or organic material from gap between blocks.Give it to laboratory.The other way is to check age of the copper hook found by Dixon in Gantenbrinks Shaft.
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=dixons ... x=82&ty=66
romanxxl
Legendary Times Fan

Postby George Moss » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:17 pm

Let me just say that Salumet does not play guessing games. He is of Angelic Realms and has all-knowledge. Eighteen years of seance via his full-trance medium gives firm assurance of this. Google his name and any can check him out! There are two approaches when seeking hard facts ... material/scientific reasoning and spiritual/Akashic presentation from high spiritual source. The latter (which loosely connects to the aging Earthly religions, but is not the same) our group has always found to be accurate. Incidentally, the same source authenticates the controversial huge Bosnian pyramids and indicates an age of beyond 24,000 years plus the usual extraterrestrial connections common to the larger and more spectacular pyramids of antiquity. Happy Easter folks!
George Moss
Legendary Times Fan

Previous

Return to Egypt and the Pyramids