Good place to speak about ENOCH?

Today's major religions would not exists if it hadn't been for flesh-and-blood extraterrestrial visits in mankind's remote past.

Moderators: siren13, Essence, Giorgio Tsoukalos

Good place to speak about ENOCH?

Postby faithandtalent » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:03 am

I was very intrigued about Enoch. Why do we not have his book in the bible? What would have kept that out?
He was said to have been taken by the God's and taught. He even knew their names.
Does anyone know if there are accounts from other cultures where the same thing happened? I am intrigued and would think there would have been.
What all was he taught....and possibly to what depth?
Let's talk!
faithandtalent

Postby Snowcat » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:28 am

Have you read the 3rd Chapter of the Book of Jasher?

http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Book_of_Jasher/Chapter_3

Nice. The perfect example of seeking the presence of God.
Snowcat

Postby upperworld » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:18 am

Moved
upperworld

Postby Snowcat » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:05 am

Where has this been moved? Or is this it?
Snowcat

Postby faithandtalent » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:11 pm

SnowCat,
I am not sure what happened. lol. Anyways, thankyou so much for the link!
faithandtalent

Postby Snowcat » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:36 pm

Yes, and in the same breath, who can disagree that the ultimate intention of the Lord is that each of us continue on into the immortal brightness of His infinite Presence.

8)
Snowcat

Postby faithandtalent » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:49 pm

Snow Cat....This is one of the most amazing things I have read! My mind is being Blown Away! I have to go but I will return!
faithandtalent

Postby Snowcat » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:44 pm

To add further fuel to your epiphany, the Book of Jasher is referred to in Joshua 10:13 and II Samuel 1:18.

Sweet.
Snowcat

Postby faithandtalent » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:49 am

Snowcat......Question?
Do you believe that we are all a part of God? So to say that we are all God? God is in everyone and everything around us. Is it possible, that we are all just evolving to a higher realm? Is there a possibility that things may be able to be manipulated through physics, as long as the simple laws are not broken? Example...bending space through a wormhole therefore effecting our idea of time? From what I read in the book of Jasher, we are all trying to reach God's infinite presence.
I was on a website www.hermeticsource.info , are you familiar? Also, I read a bit of your The Aqua Oracle. You seem very knowledgeable. I'm interested in what you have to say.
On the website it speaks of the idea of different levels we are trying to obtain. To me it would make yet another connection to AA's!

Also, I plan on reading your book. After reading through some of the posts in the Forums. I realize I may be "behind." But thanks for speaking with me!
faithandtalent

Postby Snowcat » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:15 am

FaithandTalent,

Welcome to Holy Royalty - The Order of Melchizedek (Psalm 110:1-4).

With infinte absolution I believe everything is happening for a reason - a Divine Purpose (that is Chapter One of The Aqua Oracle).
Wthout question, we are all visible expressions of the invisible in metaphysical evolution until we attain unlimited illumination to rule the Earth, the Galaxies, and the still unpervaded realms of Space. It may not be in your current incarnation, but this is the BIG PICTURE.

The Creator of the Universe is bursting with Infinite Unspeakable Joy and Brightness; with our impression of Freewill, we choose to attain this sanctity of Timelessness and Spacelessness of consciousness to rule peacefully in Time and Space.

Thanks for the link.

Thunder on in the Celestial Bliss, Blessing, and Brightness.

From a Non-Reluctant Priest in the Order of Melchizedek - the Royal Priesthood of the Creator of the Universe.

8)
Snowcat

Postby faithandtalent » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:00 am

Thank you so much! I too am definitely Non Reluctant and now see how this life has led me up to this point! Bring on the higher consciousness, unconditional love and healing.
Soon we will see the breadth and width of the universes around us.
Christ Consciousness!
:D
faithandtalent

Postby Snowcat » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:07 am

Personlly, I like to say,'the Consciousness of Jesus Christ'.

The New Age of Jesus Christ...The Age of Timelessness.
Snowcat

the book of Enoch...

Postby Johnny Blitz » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:59 am

First of all, let me just add some intersting anecdotes:

Enoch (or Chanoch - as it pronounce in Hebrew - חנוך ) is one of the most interesting and mind blowing books of the so called "Outer Books" (free translation) of the Torah. it has two volumes, and basicly describes the adventures of Enoch, the great grandfather of Noah, as he gets "free tour" to the heavens above. While "touring" ,accompanied by Supreme angels, Enoch is aquiring knowledge of basicly everything: the days of the year (365 & a quarter!!!) , Seasons, day & night, the sun & the moon cycles, even names of the Planets.
the "highlight" of this tour is ofcourse meeting with the Almighty himself.

now, there is nothing wrong with the story so far, the "problem" is the description of the location where that part of the story take place.

utopian and wonderfull as it might be, it is still very physical. it describes stones and pathway made of glass, the chair of the Almighty, flames, snow and ice... in one point, while describing his journey through the 7 skies, Enoch describes a level full of angels that are learning about the ways of the stars! the description is amazing!

another 2 mind blowing anecdotes:

It is said that Noah (great grandson of Enoch) was born with - White as snow and at the same time red- skin, his hair was "wool like" & white, and his eyes where bright and lighted the entire room. so far sounds like an Albino, right?
however the thing is that while at the hands of his midwife - Noah speaks like a child - not a baby! that freaked out his father Lamech who went to see Enoch and told him about the new born baby and describe him as: "Different of our kind..." (again, free translation by me from hebrew...)
Enoch calm down Lamech, and tells him that Noah and his sons will be the surviviors of the great catastrophe that is coming... by the way, the name : Noah - comes from the word "Console" - as he "will console the earth..."

Noah had a younger brother named Nir. Nir became the high priest of the people after the death of Metuselach. Nir had a wife & she was a barren woman.
At one sunny day, when she was very old, she became pregnant! she managed to conceal her pregnancy from her husband for many monthes :? , anyway, one day she couldn't take it anymore & told her husband about the pregnancy, and she vowed she hadn't slept with anyone! Nir obviously didn't believed her and after a few moments she dropped dead. Nir closed the door of the house and ran to find his brother Noah. the two went back to Nir's place and were shocked to find the body of Nir's wife - but there's more - next to it lay a child (NOT A BABY - A CHILD) who had magnificent skin and his eyes were glowing "Like the angels" and guess what, he could speak! - the name of that child? MALKI-ZEDEK!...

sorry if I had some spelling errors, I'm getting all excited when that subject comes up.

hope i was of service... ;-)
Johnny Blitz

Postby Snowcat » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:45 am

Grand insights JB, thanks for adding into our mystical mix.

8)
Snowcat

Postby Majeston » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:38 am

You guys might like the Apocalypse of Paul

http://wesley.nnu.edu/sermons-essays-bo ... e-of-paul/

Here is some absolutely extraordinary stuff on Melchizedek
if you have the time it's well worth viewing the video's
Melchizedek was the forerunner for the Jesus bestowal and his mission was to prepare the groundwork for the eventual acceptance of the Jesus revelation.
In the bible when you see the references that Abraham spoke with the "lord" it was Melchizedek he was speaking with.

http://www.perfectinghorizons.org/07-melchizedek.htm

http://www.perfectinghorizons.org/
Majeston

Postby Nallely Lamat Tzolkin » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:31 am

Thanks for the link SnowCat, do you have more links like this?.
Nallely Lamat Tzolkin

Postby Snowcat » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:40 pm

Nallely Lamat Tzolkin wrote:Thanks for the link SnowCat, do you have more links like this?.

No I don't. This suffices for me - Give all to seeking the Uncreated Light, to become that Light.
Anything less is darkness.
Amen Lord Jesus Christ.
Snowcat

Anecdotes

Postby 3d monkey » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:04 am

Johnny Blitz wrote:It is said that Noah (great grandson of Enoch) was born with - White as snow and at the same time red- skin, his hair was "wool like" & white, and his eyes where bright and lighted the entire room. so far sounds like an Albino, right?......next to it lay a child (NOT A BABY - A CHILD) who had magnificent skin and his eyes were glowing "Like the angels" and guess what, he could speak! - the name of that child? MALKI-ZEDEK!...
A real coelacanth. He had the devil's own luck. The uranium cut through stone, copper, bronze, and even iron.

We want more thundering anecdotes, Blitz.
3d monkey

Postby Fetapro » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:00 pm

Hello Snow Cat: faithandtalent
Something to think about.
John 14:6 Jesus saith to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man commeth to the Father, but by me.
This is Gods point of view.
Johnny Blitz: I will do some reading on the subject of Enoch in the sources that you have listed. I may need to ask you some questions, because you appear to have a good understanding of the Torah.
Thanks
Fetapro

Postby Jir1984 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:04 pm

Interesting line of Book of Jasher Chapter 3 " 36 And when the kings returned they caused a census to be taken, in order to know the number of remaining men that went with Enoch; and it was upon the seventh day that Enoch ascended into heaven in a whirlwind, with horses and chariots of fire."...misinterpreted to getting back in his ship and leaving the planet?...hmmm
Jir1984

Postby Johnny Blitz » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:17 am

Fetapro wrote:Johnny Blitz: I will do some reading on the subject of Enoch in the sources that you have listed. I may need to ask you some questions, because you appear to have a good understanding of the Torah.
Thanks

Yo yo yo you guys, it's been a while - sorry, i've been a little busy...
but I see now that i missed some action. :lol:

anyway, Fetapro, although i do interpertate the Torah as a hobby for some time now, one more advantage that i have is that it is originaly written in ancient hebrew or in Aramic. Hebrew ofcourse is my native language, but that isn't the best part - The most amazing thing about the book of Enoch and many more books from the Apocrypha, is that there is not much place for interpertations! it's just mindblowing as it is!

feel free to hit me with your questions anytime, I will also publish some more intersting stuff soon. promise.

thank you all for your very intersting posts - it is so productive for the soul...
Johnny Blitz

Ancient Astronauts Vs Nephilim?

Postby Greenmitzy » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:50 pm

Hi all,

Apologies if this has been discussed previously, I have only just finished watching the Ancient Aliens Season One DVD and am super intrigued!

I was particularly taken with the story of Enoch and his having direct involvement with the 'Gods' (AA's) and looked for info concerning the Book of Enoch. As the internet is my only resource at this stage I found the following quite quickly - This is actually from Wikipedia and concerns the Book of Watchers;

Apparently the first part of the Book of Watchers describes 200 Fallen Angels - who I took to mean Ancient Astronauts that lived on Earth and were led by someone named Semiazaz (spelling differs in places). Apparently their lust for (human) women led to their 'Fallen' status.

Now Semiazaz puts forward the idea that they should breed with human women to "beget us children" - 'Sin' is mentioned here as though AA's interbreeding with humans is forbidden.

Directly quoted from Wiki, which quotes the Book of Watchers "And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells[62]: Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood."

So the offspring of this union were called Nephilim (giants/abominations etc) and it looks like these Nephilim became unwelcome on Earth. Could the original Ancient Astronauts have destroyed their offspring? I recall in Ancient Aliens Season One of ancient texts recalling aerial wars - Could these aerial wars have been AA's ridding the Earth of Nephilim?

Following the destruction of the Nephilim came The Great Flood to wash away the corruption of man. I assume also washing away lots of evidence.....
Greenmitzy

Return to Religion and Philosophy